No One Killed her Cat 😺

It may seem strange to enjoy a morning walk on the chilly mountains during the winter season, but what is the harm in enjoying life? Perhaps it was something that gave me a warmth of excitement and I used to walk on such a journey . Mountain's sloping covered with cedar trees and due to the heat of the sun on the top of the snow clad peaks water of melting snow flows down through the small drains and reach to the river and boosting the river's enthusiasm . All these views are common in the landscape of mountains . I had just reached my cottage, I saw some strange marks and I was terrified.
Like someone dragged a corpse because the blood marks were visible due to dragging . I could not understand what was the matter but still I gathered courage and walked towards where these red marks were going . But as it kept moving forward, the red blood color marks were disappearing behind and no clue was found . What was happening now was beyond comprehension, but I was still trying to find out, when there were dark clouds in the sky and it started raining heavily. But then all the marks had disappeared from there, then I also returned to my cottage and started making tea, then sitting on the armchair drinking hot tea and thinking about that incident . That is why I thought why not read a book containing anecdotal stories of this region so that any clue can be found . 
That's when I found the story of a girl who was very mysterious and in that book, these red marks were also mentioned which I had experienced today . Suddenly a loud voice came and I started to get scared but when my eyes fell on the open window which was opening and closing due to the strong wind, I understood that it was the source of that voice and then I got up from my arm chair and closed the window with a latch . 
But as I closed the window and turned back , I saw a very beautiful young girl sitting on my armchair . I then hesitantly asked who you are and how you came here while the main door is closed .  Before that she used to say something, the book dropped from my hand and it fell on the floor, which I was reading, which mentioned such a girl . That young girl was so beautiful that my forehead was drenched in sweat after seeing her , But when I went to ask her something again, she only started crying and said that her soul will not be found peace until her cat's murderer is found . She told that seventy years ago from today there was a school in the back of my house and where she was a student and lived in a room in the hostel with a girl named Julie . One day when she takes her clothes off and enters the bathroom to take a bath , then she saw someone was peeping through the ventilation window in the bathroom because she was not in clothes so she got nervous and she immediately came out of the bathroom went to her room where she wear her clothes . 
But then she immediately got out and went towards the back of the bathroom to see who was peeping there And she saw there was only a cute white cat sitting there . She thought that she must have seen that cat peeping into the bathroom and she brought the cat to the room .  And she gave her a little milk in a cup and cat drank it quickly. Then when she caressed it, cat sat in her dock . Then Julie came into the room and she started looking at that cat and asked where did this cat come from, so she told the whole story to him . Over time, the friendship of that cat was engulfed by the girl but Julie began to hated their love because Julie was seeing that girl's bare body from the bathroom ventilation window that day . Julie used to caress the girl's body at bedtime, which would lead to an intimate relationship between the two, but now that cat's affair, that girl was always think of the cat all the time . Then one day there is a lot of quarrel between Julie and the girl who was angry because of the cat in which Julie stabs the girl in the stomach and Julie drags the girl's body into the marsh before escaping from there at night . But then where Julie went, it is not known till date and while telling all this, that girl said angrily, search for my cat's killer and then I also said yes I will find the killer of that cat . But when I started connecting the strings of that incident, I understood that there was no murder of the cat, then where would the killer be found, but the beautiful girl was murdered at the hands of Julie . 
On telling this truth, the girl went away angrily warning me to come back, then the I also packed my luggage and left the cottage and went to stay far away, only then my cat dropped the water on my face.  I realized that it was my scary dream when my cat spoke meow meow, I was really scared. This is a fictional story that has nothing to do with the truth . 
📝 © Uruj Shahid 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Journey - Meter Gauge Railway

Education is the solution 🎭

My Life Story 🚵 - Part 3