My Life Story - Part 1 💾

We will start from childhood because this part of life is the most amazing and innocent , the years we spend in our birth are actually happy days for parents because we don't remember what happens at that time.
But when we are close to seven years old, then we all understand and remember many of the moments .This is probably the kind of nature that we like to be innocent among our parents at the beginning of our childhood so that they can remember their moments of joy.
It was from my parents that I came to know that I was born in Lakhimpur Kheri city of Uttar Pradesh in the early 80s . That phase was completely different from the present-day era, but there was a life of simplicity everywhere, be it food or clothing.
In this blog , I will write all the truths that are good and what is bad or evil things, I will not mislead my past by remembering them .
Leave it alone, a person should remember good moments and forget his bad times and make his day memorable.
We are two brothers, one older than me   and my mother has been a government teacher and father was a government employee in the forest department .
I have been very shy and hesitant to talk to anyone since childhood and often I used to sit in a room when some guests came . In those times, people used to come to each other's house and indulged in happiness and misery, they used to meet people nearby everyday.
Those times had different things, people believed in simplicity and brotherhood and this is a good thing for any social environment . Even if there was a shortage of money, due to the simple life, it did not knock us so much, but throughout the day our time was spent in some good work.
Our day started in the morning with the alarm clock ringing, which was often kept at our bedside. We used to sleep under the sky in the open courtyard inside the house, except in the winter season, on the cot which had a soft cotton mattress. In fact, the first two decades of my life were spent in house number six of forest colony which was quite lush and natural environment of our Lakhimpur city which is still present today. Even now I sometimes roam there while I live with my family at another place in a same town .
Now the house is our own, first the house where we stayed in forest colony was government residence which was allotted to my father.
It can be said that this place had a big impact on my heart and mind and my attachment to nature became firm.
You do not even know how time goes by and we have a past that can be told and it is full of romantic stories of youth from innocent things of our childhood. We were in that era when everything seemed to be slow, nothing would happen that would surprise us, but that time was of books and people used to read novels or comics even during the journey of buses, train and every big station there was a bookstore . Rather at that time people eagerly waited for the next part of the novel or comics and as its new part came, people used to buy it without delay, but there were definitely two shops in every street where this novel and comics were hired and People used to take these books to the house and read diligently with one rupee....✒

© Uruj Shahid 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Journey - Meter Gauge Railway

Education is the solution 🎭

My Life Story 🚵 - Part 3