My early life -2 🚂

Eventually I am now ready to share my life story with all of you who view the blog to read the experiences of mine indeed .
Full of up and down around my story where I have struggled a lot and achieved less but in this process I had got the fame moment many time perhaps that is why still I am not sure of my failures .
Most memorable happiness time always remembered but tough time almost forgotten and to justify both parts I would share all aspects of life in this my blog .
There are some secrets which have frozen now and I am not willing to melt that because if I have not avoided that then it would involved me to the worthless problems .
My blog only mentioned the days of life which I have passed in the four decades meanwhile there would be some bonus moments of achievement too .
No one knows until I told about myself to anyone and I have decided to open some scenarios of my life through this blog and so I hope our readers also enjoy to read it .
I was born in early 1980 on fifteenth October at the hospital in Lakhimpur Kheri district Uttar Pradesh . My parents were the government employees as my mother was teacher and father was in forest department . Both are now retired from the job and enjoying with the kids I and my elder brother have .
By nature I was the shy boy especially when I was among the girls my shyness exceeds and they were the awkward moment of my life .
Although due to fair and gorgeous look opposite side always tried to stared  and friendship me but I had always failed and reason the nature I received .
On those days the steam engine enabled meter gauge railway journey took the whole day to cover some hundred kilometers .
Do you believe at that time we kept the lunch boxes to ate some meal in between our little distance long meter gauge railway journey . From Lakhimpur to Lucknow there was the interval  of half an hours at Sitapur railway station  and during that time almost all the passengers began to ate the food which they bring while on the other side the train had took the water for rest of journey . What the days were they when we as a kid always preferred the window side seat in a train and looked out through it the trees , fields and at night the gathering of twinkling stars and moon seemed to be chasing us along our gradually moved ahead meter gauge train .
Holdall was also the important thing in our travel belongings as in a holdall we put to blanket inside in the winter months by chance if the train steam engine failed then it might be used by us .
And one day that thing happened somewhere between Sidhuli and kamlapur station when steam engine failed to worked and on those days that areas was well forested and no one had took chance to came out of train but we went out there and traveled the remained journey by truck before sundown .
The incident was happened when I was at the age of three years in the lap of my mother at Purnpur railway station awaited the train and as the black coloured front honking steam engine locomotive train arrived I got scared to view that  and believed me its impression of fear remained till the age of nearly eight years .
In fact on those meter gauge journeys I was fond to saw the simplicity of the environment there and each railway station had the large trees planted by the Britishers , who manufactured the rail route all over the occupied county .
Near about the 1993 the steam engine changed to diesel locomotives and then the our meter gauge railway journeys amazingly shortened its duration to reached the destination .
Those days the winter was chilled , summer was hotter and rain was heavy as the weather clock was almost accurate however sometimes through newspapers we came to knew about the spreading ozone layer hole .
Use of steam teapot was the integral part to made a cup of tea along with a plate of crispy coconut cookies biscuits and also the good talks among us , as we are truly social without the nowadays social media .
Many much remained to say ...to be continued in next part of this title blog 🚂 〰......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Journey - Meter Gauge Railway

Education is the solution 🎭

My Life Story 🚵 - Part 3